Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6 Months!







Hi, I just wanted to update to let you know that I'm still breastfeeding and loving it. Cam is now just over 6 months old and has started some solid food but he's more keen on his 'boobah'. He has two teeth which is another issue entirely but I have been so blessed as to have no issues regarding supply or what not and our BF relationship is perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
If you have found this relactation blog as a result of currently relactating or considering relactation; I hope this serves as inspiration for you and hope

Don't hesitate to contact me (racheous [at] live .com.au)

You can see how we are doing now at Racheous 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story. Well done on working so hard for your baby. Your story has brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    Saw you on asnatureintended.com, thought you would like our blog and our clothing line.
    http://www.littlebambinochildrenswear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable information
    chemical dosing system

    ReplyDelete